Our Anniversary

Our Anniversary

Isnin, 1 Ogos 2011

The killer questions

My jeans are getting tighter. My belly is getting bigger. but not becoz i'm pregnant (how i wish)

A few frens and relatives have asked me the killer questions while rubbing my tummy...
-dah ada isi ke?
-bila nak ada baby?
-pregnant ke?
-berapa bulan?

to them, i answered
-belum ada rejki
-isi lemak je
-belum pregnant lagi
-tungguuu...
-smiling while thinking other possible answer to give

i pretend to be cool when people asked me all those questions but only God and hubby knows how i felt at that moment... :( the frustration of not being like any other couples who got kids, the sadness when seing others holding babies or pushing their baby in stroller or when passing by baby's section in supermarket and thinking when will i buy those cute baby clothes.

The little2 things that i ignored during my single days are really a big deal today.

1 ulasan: